Korg 104ds Hyper Distortion Manual Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg 104ds Hyper Distortion Manual Needed

Anyone have a copy of the manual for the Korg 104ds Hyper Distortion they can scan or photocopy?

I'll cover the costs for a hard copy!

Thanks in Advance! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Re: Korg 104ds Hyper Distortion Manual Needed

i might have one, i'll have to go home and look after work...

Comment

Well, I may have one, and I'm trying to think of where I may have seen it last... And contemplating that my scanner is wacked after my change to Windows 2000...

I would have to say though, that there was not much on the sheet (that's all it is and there are a couple languages at that, haha) that was useful. I have one and know it well... What where you wondering about?

The only thing I don't really "totally" understand everything about was the room emulator thing. And the sheet didn't say much about it...

Otherwise, ask away...

Comment

Great pedal.

Comment

I think it's a great pedal, I bought it about a week ago at the consignment shop for $50. Great SCORE! It's a very articulate distortion, and it's got a weird type gate which I really dig. No hiss when you're not playing! YEAAA!!!!

I figured out the speaker cab/line out and the high/low (duh) are for... And I finally realized that the switch up/down leaves two different settings for each knob...

BUT, HERE'S MY QUESTIONS:

I was just wondering about what the difference between the program light being red or greenish... and how you program the damn thing.

But I'm just not if you can have two different distortions set (which appears to be, and a nice feature if I could figure it out).

HELP!!!

Comment

Yeah, you can have two different settings on that thing.

Press the right button, to click it to the color/setting you want to adust, dial in a setting. When you get a sound you want to save, press the button on the right and hold it, the light will change color. Keep it pressed for ten or so seconds and the the light will change back to the original color. And it is programmed on that setting.

Click the right button to switch to the second color/setting, and do the same thing to program the second setting.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask nmore If I didn't explain well...

Comment

WHOA!!! F'N AWESOME!!! *giddy like school girl with free candy*

YOU RULE! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Now I just need to find out what settings I just gotta have! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (thats SUCH a cool feature... so you can find two settings you really like, and it's so versatile, and switch between them during rehersal... damn! I can't wait to practice again!)

As I was typing this, I looked to the smileys, and the drummer is playing in time with At The Gates - Blinded By Fear [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X