Digitech GNX3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitech GNX3

Thats what i just ordered, any comments on this as far as experience with them would be appreciated...

I just saw it, and read a few reviews and saw what it could do with the built in recorder and drum machine and pretty good effects so i bought it lol... should have asked first but oh well.

Any comments are appreciated...
    Thanks

Re: Digitech GNX3

I think you are going to be very happy with it.

I have the RP2000 and it is great for practicing and recording. It is so nice to be able to just hit the drum machine and jam along for a few minutes while your woman is getting her hair and make up just right so you can leave the house.
    The drum machine will sound like crap through a regular guitar amp.

I bought a Tech21 Power Engine to play my RP2K unit through. You will want something like this instead of a normal amp. I am having some problems playing live with my setup, but I think I can correct it with the right EQ and Cabinet settings. I will probably get the GNX3 this year.

also, I got some decent PC speakers and I use the digital output of the RP2K into the digital input of my Creative Labs Audigy. This also is a very good practice setup. You can get very good tone at very low volumes.

Comment

Working...
    X