Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spongebob SquareAMP

Witness my latest folly:

one watt, all tube, haven't wired up the guts yet, just punched most of my holes in the 'chassis'.

Scary thing is, a little bigger and I could cram a fifty watt all tube power amp in there... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pete

Re: Spongebob SquareAMP

record something with it when you get it done. I wanna here what spongebob sounds like...that is damned cool

Comment

And it looks right at home, up there on the single rectifier! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Gotta hear this!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

That is awesome !! Is the tube on the right intentionally places so it looks like SpongeBob's wanger? Just curious.

Comment

Pete, you're a riot! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Spongebob tubedong? Pretty killer Pete. Did you paint the chasis yourself?

Comment

To funny Pete. lol
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Originally posted by oklaSTAR:
                Spongebob tubedong? Pretty killer Pete. Did you paint the chasis yourself?
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SPONGEBOB TUBEDONG !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Wendell:
                  That is awesome !! Is the tube on the right intentionally places so it looks like SpongeBob's wanger? Just curious.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, just a happy accident. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] There are very few 'flat' areas on the side where the tubes are - it's raised where spongebob is, and the characters, etc. I have one other good flat spot, and then I'm out of em.

Pete

Comment

Careful there .......I think that (chassis) has patent protection, looks great though! You might be opening up a whole new market...I think a (TREK) one would be great [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] That's great! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Pete, are you the official JCF "Mad Scientist"?
                        Maybe you could find a "Britney" chassis and place the tubes appropriately. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by OUTLANDER:
                          Careful there .......I think that (chassis) has patent protection, looks great though! You might be opening up a whole new market...I think a (TREK) one would be great [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just curious... how could it have 'patent protection' when I bought it from a retail store and paid full retail for it? It's not software.. it belongs to me, as far as I know, and if I want to keep it or resell it or whatever, the owners of spongebob squarepants <tm> shouldn't give a rip.

Now, if I made some chassis and screen printed spongebob logos, I could see where you're coming from. Once I bought it at retail, it's mine to do with as I wish, as far as i know.

Pete

Comment

That's frickin' great!

Comment

Spongebob looks pretty excited about the new arrangement..., that is too good. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X