Spongebob SquareAMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spongebob SquareAMP

If you had three years electronics, I don't think it would be that hard for you to build one... much easier than me trying to explain how to wire the heaters on the tubes for less hum, or star ground topologies...

Pete

Comment

That was in high school, like 14-17 yrs old. Im 20, almost 21, and I dont even work in the field I went to school for.

That and I was good at it, however, I only studied basic theory in class, it was a high school prep for college, through the vocational center.

Imagine shop class, only 3 years long, and a certificate when your done.

Comment

This is the funniest post ever... I AM ROLLIN!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

DUHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Buy a clue before you buy the book that teaches you to build amps. LMFAO

[ February 16, 2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Soloist1 ]
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I bet thats a stab at me.

Well soloist, im glad you can pick on someone else to make yourself feel better.

Blah.

Comment

I don't need to pick on you to feel good about myself. Just knowing I'm not a moron that posts stupid $hit like yourself is enough. Maybe if you didn't beat around the damn bush and ask Pete straight out to help you build one I wouldn't have had to post anything at all. Unfortunately I have to filter through all your dumb posts in almost every topic. Shades of Dross. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
              X