Peavey Classic 50/50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Classic 50/50

Are these decent amps? Does anyone use them?

Re: Peavey Classic 50/50

Well, i'd say it's a decent power amp for the money, but i don't think they are even worth the original price tag (or at least up here in Canada). If you're using a half-decent pre-amp with either a good 2x12 or 4x12 cab, you should be O.K. But you can find used ones real cheap. I think i found mine for about 190$ U.S., can't beat that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] At that price you can at least try it out, if you don't like it, no big loss, and you can always sell it after and upgrade. It's just a "no frills" power amp, but i like it.
    Anyone use them, don't know? but there must be, i just think most "pros" can afford something a bit better. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Cheers
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Peavey Classic 50/50

I use one of them critters. over here in europe they're a bit more expensive though, I bought mine for 500€ secondhand. good amp for the buck, but just that and notn more imho...

got mine switched to 100W mono for a bit more power. when I got some real cash to burn it's outta there though... but again, it's decent, but not high end.

Comment

Working...
      X