Diezel Preamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diezel Preamp

Diezel should release a premap no sooner than 2004-2005 on the earliest, according to my dealer (he definately wants to sell me a diezel, but the rackhead that I am... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Diezel Preamp

As I don't seem to get the money for a Diezel VH4 before some time(hah!), I was wondering about this. I want a preamp that sounds most possibly like the VH4's channel 3 or 4.

This seems like a long shot, but I'm looking for a preamp that sounds most possible like the Diezel, for under $1000.

[ February 26, 2003, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: KE ]
    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Re: Diezel Preamp

I'd heard that Diezel is supposed to be coming out with one at some point in the future...

I'll be very interested too.

Comment

ButI figured the Diezel preamp would cost serious $.
        I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Any good preamp is outrageous in price...

CAE $1700
          VHT $1000
          MESA $1150

Bleh...

Comment

Cleve the big bleh is I used to have a VH4, but me and the GF split, and she had debt in my name, so I needed to pay it. At the time I could not afford it.

I sold the amp for 4150$ and bought some other stuff.

Then I got a 17K a year raise, bought a house. . and went from stereo tube head, to a freakin. . solid state (i dont give a damn if it has a tube its still solid state if it only has one!).

Man. Life is harsh sometimes.

Comment

Yah, get a Gorilla Amp with a Boss MetalZone! My Diezel was the worst thing I ever had it was so muddy... at least you did better than me selling it... trust ME... I got FUK'D! Save yourself $850 and try an ADA MP-1. It will do everything the Diezel can do.

Try a Randall Warhead. (super heavy and aggressive solid state amp)

MAMA Riotwatch

[ February 28, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: riotwatch ]

Comment

Randall Warhead?!?!?! Gads, I played one twice for like 45 minutes and it was possibly one of the most unpleasant amps for the money I've ever had the misfortune of crossing paths with....

Maybe it would be cool if you played Cradle of Filth... Otherwise... ummm Bleh...

Dimbags original style randall was better sounding.

I'd take the Gorilla!! Haha...

Comment

LOL... I was just kidding!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X