Intellifex vs G-Major

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Intellifex vs G-Major

Well I'm buying a G major very soon ....we'll see [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hehehe man you two have it made...2 guys with a lot of the same basic taste in sound, interested in some of the same gear. Must be nice to have a buddy to double your buying-power so you can both try out lots of cool stuff with your gear hehehe

Comment

Yeah Stu you got that right ....John and I been playing with hordes of gear for the last 15 freakin' years....we had some amazing stuff that I wish I still had.....(a lot of JCM 800s)

John and I helped each other tremendously ,cultivating our tone into godlyness... well almost [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill, didn't you have a JFX Marshall effects unit? If so, what did you think of it?

Pete

Comment

I like mine.

Comment

I like mine too!! Sounds great in my Marshall Rack ...9200/JMP1 ...oh yeah and a BBE 422. I still enjoy playing that setup even though I own the Bogner...they both have their qualities

Comment

Working...
              X