I finally got my VHT Pitbull!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got my VHT Pitbull!!!

OMG this is best amp ever imo . The distortion is UNREAL i can now not picture life without the distortion and or the clean. The clean is also really great its super clean and sounds great. The EQ is great to have , ill post some pics when i get my digital camera back from my friend. My friend wants to get a VHT to but only has enough money for the CL-100 , has anyone tried that , is it any good?

Re: I finally got my VHT Pitbull!!!

congrats man [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] but ooooooh i hate you now, LOL [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Congrads Bro ..Nice. There is something to be said about real amps like VHT , Bogner and Soldano...ect.

My Uber is BRUUUUUUUTALLLLLLL!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ooooooh rub it in, i hate you too bill [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Yeah i have played soldano and bogner and they are also extremly incredible. I will never go back to my peaveys or randalls or marshalls ever again. This amp is perfect for me. I wish i could save some money and but a bogner or soldano to [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You don`t say what model VHT you have, but I have a 1993 VHT Pittbull CL-100 Combo 2x12 with EQ [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] , it has 2-12 inch Celestion Classic 80`s that simply roar. They don`t make this anymore, I think just the 50watt combo. Anyway, I like the Classic over the Ultra Lead. If I were your freind, I would go with the CLX-100 model head with EQ and Reverb, I think the X stands for Reverb. Mine doesn`t have Reverb, but I use an EH Holy Grail Reverb pedal and though nice it can`t match the VHT`s Tube Reverb built in. My buddy has the same amp as me with the Reverb. I love all 3 channels on mine Clean,Rythim and Lead. I use the Lead channel 90% of the time, it has balls to the walls distortion. I am also buing a 2x12 Madison cabinet for under neath it for more scream [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I have a picture if you opr your freind want to see it? My email is [email protected] Jack.

Comment

I got the Ultra Lead with a EQ and reverb

Comment

Cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That's what I was thinking about getting. How much was it? What does the lead and rhythm channels sound like? Can you post a Mp3 or something like that?

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X