JMP Super Lead/MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMP Super Lead/MKII

Can somebody tell me which one costs more 100W JMP Super Lead or it`s later version MKII?

Re: JMP Super Lead/MKII

Warhead, It all depends really on condition & Vintage. The early Super lead 100's or Plexi reissues are still bringing in anywhere from 600.00 and up depending on shape and year.

The later MII are going for just as much in some cases. I guess it all depends on what you are willing to spend and if you want a master volume or not.

I think that the older Plexi heads & reissue Plexi's are awesome. I just purchased 2 of the Purple Hendrix reissue limited edition slp 100 watt heads. These amps cranked up are scary!

Check out Ebay on Marshall sometime. It will give you a good idea on what they are going for [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

John

Comment

Thanx for the help!! You see, here`s the situatuation. It`s not that I want to buy this amp. I have a Super Lead that I want to sell. With the Master volume. But there are only MKII`s around. And the prices on e-bay are not uniform. I was looking for some kind of a genaralization. Let`s look hypoteticaly, that the both amps are in the same condition. Which one would bring more? [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
      It`s not that the puke have some connection with my post, i just like how it looks [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Warhead, Drop me some e-mail.

John
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X