Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Is it alright to use a BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer with a guitar amp?

Re: Quick Question

Yes.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Depends Box . I found that the BBE 422 works best in the loop with SOME amps (5150s really like em and some Marshalls) certain amps just sound like total ass with a BBE ....

My Bogner and John's CAE rig doesn't work well with the BBEs at all....My Marshall 9200 /JMP1 does.....Try it out if ya can and let your ears decide.

BTW I think the newer BBEs such as that 362 has way too much sizzle IMO anyways

[ March 16, 2003, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Now Bill, you have to listen to the question! Boxcar didn't ask if it'd work well and or sound good! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] He asked if it was "alright" to use it, and it IS, so that's what I said. You've just opened up a different can of worms,
        Mister Z.Bub! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Now if he asked a question like "Is it alright to plug the speaker out of this 100 watt Marshall head into the instrument input of this other amp, I would give a different answer, like "HEY!
        That's not MY amp, is it?" because in that case it WOULD NOT BE ALRIGHT! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] If pressed, I'll admit that even if it's someone else's amp it still wouldn't be alright! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Quit trying to confuse the issue of my answer: If it won't BREAK it, then you
        must TAKE IT!

Lerx E. Cochran
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

OK OK ....I get the picture....Sure it's alright ...The amps like it!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes. It's only right to change the subject if Word posted it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ March 16, 2003, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Suck my Kiss ]

Comment

Thanks for the info Bill, I will look into the 422s as well. I appreciate your comments.

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry guys, I just couldn't help that!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X