got my first bad horsie wah wah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my first bad horsie wah wah

I like it pretty well. I like how it shuts off when you let off of it, and of course how it automatically turns on when you step on it.

very cool.

anyone ever tried one, there is hardly any mention of wah wah on this website (not that I have read every single thread, which I haven't by the way)

nandrew

Re: got my first bad horsie wah wah

I've been a huge fan of the Bad Horsie's forever. It's pretty much the only Wah I've ever liked. When the spring broke in my original, I got the Bad Horsie II. Waste of money. I don't like the db boost or contour mod at all... I just turn all that stuff off and use it like my old Bad Horsey 1.

Comment

how does it compare to a morley pro series wah/volume, i got one off a friend for £20 and it sounds pretty good to me although i dont really use it that much

David

Comment

I had one of those too. They sound the same but the BH wah has the switchless feature which is really cool.

Comment

I got one too and it is the only wah pedal that I use too. I have a dunlop but it is just a dust collector. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

might try and see how much i could get for minei second hand then invest in a bad horsie

is it true bypass or anythign? not that i make a difference to me but still... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

i am also going to trade in my marshall superdrive i got as i dont particularlylike the sound it gives me i would prefer a more metally sound to the more fuzz it gives

i shall be going for a look in a second hand shop near me that have some guitar effects (well, my friend said there were [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

David

Comment

Working...
            X