Anyone play a Hughes & Ketner Warp 7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play a Hughes & Ketner Warp 7?

Just out of curiosoty, I have been looking into this Warp 7 half stack and mostly the price and the fact that it is said to handle drop D and bassy scooped mid sounds very well. If any of you guys have played the half stack or the 2X12 combo version, give me a review please. I would like to hear from my JCF brothers and sisters whom I covet for the unbiased and on the spot reviews of new products. You guys rock [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Anyone play a Hughes & Ketner Warp 7?

I have not played it,but I've heard it for an hour more or less,during a live show.I can only say that the sound was good to be from a solid state system,and it cut through the mix pretty well (much more the other guitarist's amp,it was a solid state though...)...

Comment

i'd like to know too, any comments appreciated. i'll buy you a beer sometime.
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I have a stigma against anything tied to the whole Korn/7 string guitar thing. Just my 2 cents. People have been playing in tunings much lower than D for years, and they never felt they needed a amp just for that purpose. I think this amp is marketed towards all the Korn babies, and therefore I would steer clear of it. I have yet to hear one good thing about these. Though I have played H&K tube amps, and they sound killer!!

Comment

i was thinking about trying one to see if i could get the anthrax and pantera type sounds from them, they both use solid state randalls so how do they compare

David

Comment

Working...
          X