Randall RH200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randall RH200

Has anyone ever tried out one of these? Im looking to buy a cheap half stack because my 50W just isnt cutting it with a complete band and its pissing me off Whats the tone like on these amps? thanks [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Randall RH200

Well I used to have a 50 watt Mesa 50. Caliber and that thing was LOUD, probably louder than my RH100 into my 4x12, but thats why Randall started making all their nice solid state heads 2 or 3 hundred watts to compete with everyone triple rectumfryers. Anyways I LOVE my RH100, its cheap as rocks, ZERO maintenance, and this thing is just brutally tearing up my rhythem guitarists dual recto tracks on the last song we recorded. I think another hundred watts would make the RH200 kick ass!

Comment

How does each channel sounds, does it have nice distortion or should I run a pedal before it or whatnot

Comment

The clean is squeaky clean, pure tone of your guitar. The distortion on the modern channel is just the most brutal chunk I can think of, the vintage channel isnt very low gain, and its more quiet than the modern and they share everything but gain, so its a little funky to get dialed in. Doesnt project like a tube head, let it be known.

Comment

i have a rh100 head also and love it.
          it sounds great at any volume and is a great bargain.

Comment

Working...
          X