X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PETE (Oklastrat) IS THE NEXT AMP GURU

Originally posted by Newc:
    Anyway, whaddya think o' THIS:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lookin' good! I just thought of a by-line for that logo. How about: "You're not in Kansas anymore..."
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, that'd work, except that he's in Oklahoma, not Kansas [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

That line would work good for the ads - show a hot babe in Daisy Dukes and a barely-there halter top leaning over the amp like a slut with a farmboy in the background that looks like he's been through a tornado [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc

[ April 19, 2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok, mp3 clips are going up into the MP3 section [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

GAAAAAHHHHHRRRRRR CRAP! Can't set an image as my sig?? Lame [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, whaddya think o' THIS:

Newc

[ April 19, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Drabicki:
          Beta=(10dB)log(I/Io)

Io=basically the threshold of human hearing (10^-12 W/m^2)
          I=the intensity of the sound wave

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice, but you forgot to define what Beta means???... what is the equation for exactly?

Also, with respect to this thread.. I am very happy that someone here is a guru but I want to see prices and pictures of these twister things!... I am interested as well as far as the $$$ is reasonable.

[ April 20, 2003, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Rodrigo - As these threads clearly state, Pete has only built 2 amps - one he sold to me, the other he has. They are not in production and being spit out like Marshalls. Pete's only just begun pursuing this as a serious venture in the last month or so, so there's no price list or advertising or catalog.
            There's not one in a rack format unless I convert mine to rack, or if Pete builds one as a rack. There isn't another one like I have unless Pete built it in the last coupla days.

Newc

Comment

Rodrigo - As these threads clearly state, Pete has only built 2 amps - one he sold to me, the other he has. They are not in production and being spit out like Marshalls. Pete's only just begun pursuing this as a serious venture in the last month or so, so there's no price list or advertising or catalog.
              Newc
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know, I know... still not telling how much you paid eh?.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ... its just that the sound of the thing made me a bit impatient to know if I will ever be able to own it.

Comment

$300 + shipping, as was stated in the Classifieds thread Pete started (page 3 or 4) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

$300 + shipping, as was stated in the Classifieds thread Pete started (page 3 or 4) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Newc, sorry, I dont know the board as well as you do even though I spend at least 10 hours every day here... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Rodrigo...Beta=the sound level in decibels (dB).
                    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                    RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                    X