Multi Channel Amp Opinions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Multi Channel Amp Opinions...

I'm pretty sure that midi-switching is an add on option for Engls, so it's not part of the base package. Just be sure and double-check that for anyone buying one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nek:
      Wasn't the ENGL Savage 120 (and some of the other amps we have been talking about) on that Ampfest page that was posted on here a while back? Could somebody please post that link here again? I wanted to hear one of those amps. The fact that they are MIDI controlable and it has four channels makes me very interested in hearing one. Also does anyone know of a store that sells them online or in the Cleveland, OH area?

thanks,
      Nek
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">merry christmas. I would suggest putting it in your favorites until you have them all downloaded. there is both a powerball and savage clip on this page. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

rstites - check one out if you can. They have a different "flavor" than other brands - the responsiveness of a good Marshall, but with the gain of a Boogie, but with it's own character. It can get overly "fuzzy" if you don't watch it.
        They will not be better than an Egnater, Soldano or other high end botique amp. I like the responsiveness of the gain channel better than I liked my MkiV, but the clean is not quite as good as a IIC+ -

Comment

Working...
        X