stolen Überschall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen Überschall

well, I had my Überschall stolen from a gig in Clifton NJ last friday night. Happenned right after I got done playing, went to grab a drink and take a piss, came back and poof... gone

If anyone sees a black face metal grill Über for sale in the NY/NJ/CT tri state area, please email me or even call..
    I have the serials to match it up

[email protected]

thanks for keeping an eye out for me

Re: stolen Überschall

damn dude I'm really sorry to hear that.. ****ing theives [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

yo, that sux...
      i'm from the area, what bar/club were you at?

Comment

Connections in Clifton NJ right on Van Houten Av.

yeah this ****ing blows

Comment

WATCH the village voice classifieds & all the other local rags. I say the voice because i know ALOT of stolen equiptment winds up for sale in there.

Comment

Dude, that reeeaaaalllly sucks... I'm really sorry to hear that, i know you loved that amp.

Nothing much worse than an equipment thief. Scumbags... Grrrr.

Comment

thanks guys..
              I have the serial number and I'm just playing the waiting game right now

Comment

Argh!Fu(ked thieves!!!!Burn them in hell!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                I'm really sorry

Comment

OMG that sucks so much , if i lived around there i would help you find it , you should try to talk to some people who work at the bar and see if anyone was carrying an amp out and find out who it was before they might sell it. But if that were to happen to my VHT i would blow the whole town up

Comment

That sucks! I am in North Jersey as well and will keep an eye out. If I catch them I wont call the police though.... i have this shed set waaaaaayyyyyy back on my property see, and.... well... I will leave that up to you brutha! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude,

Sorry about your Amp man.. I'm from NY but I've been to Connections a few times. All I can says is total dive. I hope you get it back and if it pops up on the NY black market I'll be sure and post about it.

rich

Comment

thingman: I hope you find it man. That sucks! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

thanks everyone, I'm taking all the nessesary steps to ensure restitution for this fukking ballzy move to walk onstage as soon as I walk off and take my ****..

someone will pay along the line [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

For CT classifieds, keep an eye on www.bargainnews.com

Comment

Working...
                            X