Tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuners

OK, I lost my guitar tuner, which is OK, cause it sucked anyways. But now I need to replace it, and I was wondering what people recommend as far as tuners go. I don't have a rack, so I really don't think that a rack is worth buying for a rackmount tuner, but I DO want something that is accurate and reliable. I have been thinking about the Peterson Virtual Strobe tuners, but are they really worth the $200? That is a lot for a tuner for a guy like me.

Re: Tuners

AP Guitar Tuner. Search google for it.

It's free, and very good.

Comment

WOW!.... tried it, I am very impressed!... thanks Aaron, nice contribution.

Comment

That rocks man, but I still need a handheld. I would look too weird borrowing my buddie's laptop to tune guitars onstage. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Boss TU12.

Comment

What about the TU2? The pedal.

Comment

Yeah, for basic tuning you can use whatever but I was looking for something to intonate my guitar and this software seems useful because the resolution is so high!...

Comment

Yes, the software was pretty dead on, but obviously impractical at a gig. BTW, anyone get that Soloist off you yet?

Comment

yeah, she is owned by the guys at izevl now...

www.hatredinside.com

He promised to take good care of it... nice guy!... his name is Ben Schrock...

I gotta say that I really needed that money!... I was dying here for like a week fighting my debt!... never pass half the limit on your credit card!...

[ May 02, 2003, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

I am seriously considering a TU-2, the pedal, which I assume has the same electronics as the TU-12, but in a stompbox. It would make sense that it would have the same accuracy, and the guys on Harmony Central all seem to love them, anyone want to talk me out of it, they have until Noon.

Comment

I use a TU12 for intonation all the time. It's way accurate enough for guitar use.

Comment

I have a TU-8 I've used for years and love it. I not too long ago got the TU-2 pedal and love that thing even more. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have a TU-12 and a Korg DTR-2 Rack Tuner. they're both super accurate. I had a TU-2 but got rid of it. It's ok for tuning purposes but kinda sux for Intonation setting.

Comment

I've had the same TU-12 since 1989 - super accurate.

Sean.

Comment

Working...
                            X