Peavey Triple XXX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Triple XXX

I went into a music/pawn store here at Cocoa Beach, Florida just to see what was available. Well they had a new RR1T, an SL-2, and a DK-1. My eyes bugged OUT!! well I asked if I could try out the sl-2, and they were really cool about it, asked me if I wanted to plug in. I was like sure why not!! Well they plugged me into this amp the Peavey Triple XXX. Holy ****e!! I think I was more sold on the amp than on the guitar. I kind of expected the guitar to rock out, but I WAS NOT prepared for that MONSTER amp...no pedals just straight into the head. Man...I might buy one of these.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: Peavey Triple XXX

Killer amps indeed.. but real pricey.

Comment

Price isn't too bad for what you get.

Comment

What is the price tag on these?

Comment

800 range new is what I have seen them for.
          www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

Watch Harmony Central...I've seen them go in the 500-600 dollar range...George Lynch was using them when I saw him a few months ago - AWESOME POWER and TONE !!!!

Comment

Somebody in the classifieds was trying to sell one awhile back that had been given the once over from Trace. I think he wanted 6 or 7 hundred for it.
              My other guitar player salivates over these things.

Comment

I think it was Economista who was selling it. If I remember correctly it was modded by Trace at Voodoo Amps. And I believe he wanted $700 for it, which is a smoking deal.

Comment

Working...
                X