Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does someone want to build Rodrigo the ultimate amp setup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does someone want to build Rodrigo the ultimate amp setup...

Before he uses up what's left of our bandwidth?!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Does someone want to build Rodrigo the ultimate amp setup...

Am I taking over too much?... sorry, I just love this forum!... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Chris, I only post on this section pretty much.... I don't necesarilly care that much about the rest of the board... I find Jacksons interesting and I love them and play them exclusively BUT they are only a portion of my rig.

Actually I will stop posting in about a month when I go back to live in Colombia. By then my setup must be where I want it and I will concentrate in playing and recording. I don't know what will happen with my life then.. I am giong to be teaching in a local university and I wont have all the spare time I have now as a graduate student waiting for a defense.

Have fun you too.

Rodrigo

[ May 16, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

It's all in good fun, bro! I just got a kick out of it when I looked at the topics and there was 4 in a row - ALL YOU! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I wish I were in the buying mode now so I could have all those posts!

Hey - Metallica isn't on tour yet - maybe they have a tech you could borrow for a little while!

Keep on posting! This place gets too quiet when you aren't around! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Chris... yeah!, sometimes it gets quiet!... I was like freaking out last night!... nobody was posting anything!.. I was here all bored like sh1t!... I looked down to see who was logged in and I saw Cleve (as usual) and a few others... ah!... and I am also so hyper becasue I dont have a preamp to play thorugh right now!... I am waiting for my new stuff so I cant really play or record....

gotta wathc more TV!... or do you think I should call my girlfriend?... I cant remember when was the last time I saw her.. (actually I just have kind of a friend)... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

hahahaha.... I am crazy!... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ May 16, 2003, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

The "kind of" friends are the best - when I was in college, I had a lot of "kind of" friends, so I was never too lonely -- if you know what I mean! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I've been spending a little more time over at Harmony Central myself - the conversation hasn't been overly-stimulating as of late. Seems to be a lull in the air lately. Oh well. I know the pain of missing one piece of the gear puzzle though. I had sold all my guitars once and all I had was my acoustic...scary times, my friend... Cool on your new purchases though. I'm thinking about moving my Replitone to do something a little different as well.

Comment

ROFLMFAO! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] HE IS A GEAR HO LIKE THE REST OF US! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish I had the money to be a gear ho!

Rodrigo, keep it up, you start some interesting threads!

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

DRH

Comment

hehehe... we need a little emoticon that bows.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I will be indeed working lots for you guys soon!... I am going to try stuff extensively and post, post and post.. that's a threat!... hahahaha!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo_echeverri:
                  hehehe... we need a little emoticon that bows.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You must have missed this one! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I meant one that goes from like side to side and bowing at the same time... like the thing that performers do at the end of their show.... how do call that?.. I dont know... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, now I get it... bowing forward or side to side after putting on a good show! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No one has to build Rod the ultimate rack - just let him listen to ClevelandMetal's VHT/CAE setup - you know, the one where he modified the CAE to use KT88s rather than 12AX7s?

THAT is some serious ampage!

Anyone got that pic for him?

Normie
                        (just helping a bro out ) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Normie,

I am very familiar wtih John's setup... as a matter of fact I own his rack case now ... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and he owns mine ... we just traded because my rack is giong out of proportions and I needed more room for my stuff.

Thanks!... I know John has the ultimate monster at home...

Comment

And that rack case is enroute to you via Fed EX ground my friend. Due Wednesday...

I might even clean all my rack units while they're out waiting!!

Comment

Working...
                            X