I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

I am running a lee jackson xls1000 head.I connected my alesis processor into the effects loop with no problem.I want to run my bbe 422a with it also.But when i hook it up it will not work.I tried to hook it up before the processor and the bbe will work but then the processor will not work.Its the same if i hook the thing the other way around.I am using monster 500 rock series cables.I dont know if it is something with the cables because i am running in mono?No matter what i do the second unit in the path will not work.If anyone can help?????

Re: I need help

hmm... the BBE doesn't have an effects loop...

so, you are using just the "input" and "output" jacks in it when you put it in the loop, right?... I am not sure but that might be a problem (?)...

I think the BBE will actually work in amy place you put it (even though it is better to put it last)... why don't you put your effects in the loop and put the BBE in front of your head... like plug your guitar into the BBE and take that output into the head.... does it work now?... I am not sure it will sound 100% perfect but it should work.

Comment

It should work in the effects loop.I have a friend who has it hooked up in the loop.He is away right now so i cant ask him how he has it hooked up.I would think that i could put the alesis processor first in the loop and then just hook the bbe in to the other in and out on the back of it.Thats what i am doing but the alesis will only work the bbe will not do anything.If i put the bbe first and then the alesis the bbe will work but not the alesis.I cant figure it out.Like i said i am running this in mono and am using the monster 500 rock cables to hook it together.Do you think it could have something to do with the cables?Is there such a thing as stereo and mono cables?Maybe i need to buy mono cables for this.

Comment

Try the units individually with all cables one at a time.

Comment

Hey Chuck,I just tried it and i am still getting squat.Whatever i hook up first will always work.When i hook up the second unit it will not work.Only the first unit that is hooked up will work.What the hell is going on?????

Comment

I got it working.Thanks for the help guys.I was hooking it up as a stereo rig when i am running it in mono.Thanks tim for telling me the right way.

Comment

Working...
            X