Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch in 20/20

Guys,

My 20/20 has a switch in the back, close to the rectifier tubes (the two 12ax7s on the right).... I dont see it in the manual... I am wondering what that switch is for... do you know?...

[ May 22, 2003, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Re: Switch in 20/20

Maybe it has the depth-mod?

What do you think about the 20/20 btw? I have plans on buying on too [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Relay fuse? Just a guess. Push it and see what happens! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a switch used to switch ground paths. If it hums to much switch it to the other setting and see if it's better there. I hope nobody stuffed a recto tube in that 20/20 Rodrigo. They should be all 12ax7's and EL84's. ][ :o )#

[ May 22, 2003, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Soloist1 ]
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Oh!... that's the "ground lift" then!.... I think my 20/20 is on its natural conditionso no worries ... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks guys.

Comment

Monk: What do I think about my 20/20?... if you touch it you will die, that's what I think about that thing... I sleep very close to it and with a loaded weapon to kill anybody that tries to touch it.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I am sad it is not legal for me to marry my amplifier... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Good luck finding one though... they dont come around as often as you might think. I have two friend looking for one right now and every time there is one on ebay it doesnt last much.

[ May 22, 2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Working...
            X