Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wah advice

Originally posted by Newc:
    I use a Dunlop High Gain volume pedal in front of the wah, as well, so any tone suckage (which is usually only noticeable with high-end/boutique amps) is greatly diminished.
    Besides, Joe Shmuckatelli in the audience isn't likely to point out that your tone is being sucked [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">To my ears, if I don't have something boosting the signal before the wah, it just has this loss of bass and treble and a midrange spike. Ecch. I think I'll take a spare 3PDT switch and have at it... and also see if I can find where to jam an LED in there! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

I use a Morley PWA which sounds great and is true bypass but I don't like where the on/off switch is located. It is very difficult to turn on and off on the fly. I would suggest either a 535Q or an Original Crybaby with the bypass modification which is really easy to do and availabel all over the web. Original Crybabies are really inexpensive too.

Comment

Stu check your message I left for you reguarding the Wah [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Also whats this switchless talk? I know absolutely NOTHING about wahs in my 8 or so years of play'n hehe so... [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Morley makes switcheless wahs. When you step on it tit is instant on. When you take your foot off it turns off like a half a second later. Very cool. check one out and a/b all the wahs you want. That is my advice...

Comment

Working...
          X