A gift from Cleve...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gift from Cleve...

Ok, guys, I just finished a trade with john and I have to say he furshkinsh rules... I am posting a clip from one of the CDs I just got from him so that we all enjoy together! ... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

guess what...

[ May 29, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Re: A gift from Cleve...

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Glad you liked those. I thought you might. I'm even more happy you like the rack. Hope all is well.

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Cleve, your tones awesome. I like it more then your usual big metal sound. This tone seems much more mid-range oriented, I really like it!!

Comment

Hey John, thats not Cleve, its Vito Bratta... I got 3 White Lion Cds as part of the deal with John and I posted a clip from the album "Big Game"...

Guess you are a good 80s fan dude, right on!... where are those clips of that Metaltronix head?... ah?... ah?...

[ May 29, 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

I promise you, there on there way! I'm just waiting on some cash that i should have coming in soon to buy a cab for it. I'm thinking about a Marshall 1960B, or a 1936 2x12, not sure. But, in this next week, you will hear clips of this beast!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i recommend the boogie vertical 2x12 recto cab. they sound so good and are easy to haul and pick up. i absolutly love mine!
            Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Would my Metaltronix fit on top of it?? Its about the same size as a Marshall JCM800, if not, bigger.

[ May 30, 2003, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: john ]

Comment

Working...
              X