EXPRESSION PEDAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXPRESSION PEDAL

I saw a thread awhile back about pedalboards.It had pics of all different boards.My question is what brand of expression pedals are those real nice heavy duty looking (i think they were silver) pedals.I want to buy a real good expression pedal to control different parameters in my g force.Any reccomendations would be greatly appreiciated.Thanks paul. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: EXPRESSION PEDAL

I guess you don't believe me... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

ernie ball. newer ones have the input jacks at the top, not the sides. here's a shot of my pedal board.

dave

Comment

Thanks for the help.Hey electricphase,its not that i dont believe you.Im just looking for a perticular one.I saw a pic of it a long time ago and i dont know what brand it is.

Comment

Hey terrax,Which model do you use?I know they make a couple of different ones.I just want to controll the effects in my g force.

Comment

So what do you think i should do?Do you think the ernie ball 6166 will work?I use to have that boss ev5 hooked up and it worked.I looked all through the g force manual and it doesnt say anything about what pedal type or what ohms to use.It has a learn function in it so i was thinking maybe the 6166 will work.

Comment

Working...
            X