Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dangerous Marshall Valvestate Repairs PT II

Originally posted by Mr White:
    Joe - When I opened it up, it seemed dusty, and a coin fell out, but I dont remember saying it had been unprofessionally tampered with... I might've done lol, but youre probably thinking of someone else. If the amps been unprofessionally tampered with, its probably me thats done it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Jamesy
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Okay, I thought I remembered you saying something about the inside of it... and I guess it was the coin. Somebody must have opened it at one time and gotten a coin in there somehow, and that's maybe what shorted something, but I don't know. Strange. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It wasn't a rare coin worth billions, was it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I doubt that a "professional" would leave a coin inside an amp. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Lol no its not rare, its just a £1 coin. But whats funny is the fact that I actually amde money on it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Its in the shop now. The guys gonna take a look at it. And theres a standard charge of £20 (about $33) and if it'll cost more than that to repair it he'll ring me to ascertain a course of action!!!
        Now all I need to do is pass these friggin exams and buy those EMGs from the states and get a mic stand and my life is sorted!!!

Jamesy

Comment

Working...
        X