Finally got my Engl Fireball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my Engl Fireball!

I played the Fireball back in January after rave reviews form some friends and I was diggin it. I saw Seven Witches in March (Jack played all Fireballs) and I was blown away. I finally got one! A really cool guy up north in IL was selling his...he's a total gear head...and I just finished setting it up an playing her...Awesome amp!
    Now I'm thinking about experimenting with different cabs besides my Mesa halfbacks. I need something that can handle alot of low end and be tight and responsive. I'm curious about the Genz Benz G-flex and the Engl 4X12's...but that'll be another post.

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Re: Finally got my Engl Fireball!

Congrat's on the amp Joel. The Fire Ball is a great sounding amp. Here's a metal clip me and my friend made using his Fireball using the Engl 4x12 with V30's.

http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Me..._000005960.mp3

Derek

[ June 10, 2003, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: DerekB ]

Comment

Hey congrats man ! I'm thinking of getting an ENGL amp to, maybe a powerball or something [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've still got my ENGL Fireball up for sale. 750.00. Drop me an e-mail if you're interested.
        [email protected]

Comment

Cool sound clip. I'm diggin the tone.

Comment

the powerball definitely has more balls than what i hear on that clip, i mean, when the store owner cranked it to about 3, flat response, my nuts were shaking...i dunno, could be different with the whole recording thing. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            cheers

Comment

Working...
            X