DOD Pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOD Pedals?

I saw on a Classfieds site 6 DOD pedals in a Road Case with power supply for £150.

This worth the cash? The pedals were:
    American Metal, Stereo Chorus, Envelope Filter, Stereo Phaser, Stereo Flanger & Octave Divider.

Thanks for your input.

Re: DOD Pedals?

That's about $250 US, which sounds a little on the high side (actually, a lot on the high side). You'd be better off buying a multi-effects processor from Digitech if you like DOD. You'll get more and pay less.

Comment

I agree,for that amount of money I would get a Digitech RP 300A (artist series, I have one and love it) or a RP 400 !! Both are execllent processors,imo Digitech is the leader when it comes to effects units!!

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

Every DOD and Digitech pedal I have owned has sucked the tone right out of my signal. I used to use a Digitech Whammy/Wah, then a DOD EQ pedal, and then a DOD Gate/Loop pedal, and they all sapped the high and and a bit of volume. I still use a DOD Octaplus, but it's run on its own signal chain from an A/B/Y box. If you are going to get any DOD or Digitech product, I'd suggest getting an all-in-one box that has the distortion, EQ and effects all together. My brother uses an old DOD multi-effects pedal that has excellent distortion, a very effective noise gate and the best tone I've heard from any DOD/Digitech product. It works great for him, but he doesn't use any other effects.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X