No announcement yet.

A picture of my rack... (at the moment)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A picture of my rack... (at the moment)

[ June 14, 2003, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Re: A picture of my rack... (at the moment)

There is an intellifex that is supposed to go in there that I will be getting next week.

I am going to have to sell most of the rack before I go back to Colombia. If there is anything in there that you really want let me know, I might sell it to you...

P.S. this **** doesn't let you edit anymore...

Comment

Awesome rack man, too bad you have to sell it. You're Colombian, so you must speak spanish! I'm from Puerto Rico.

Comment

im interested in the 422a if you're willing to part with it.

~eric

Comment

I am going to have to sell most of the rack before I go back to Colombia.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rodrigo, what's up with that? You're selling everything?

Comment

Sorry to hear that the rack is goin!

[ June 14, 2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: john ]

Comment

well, actually the Mesa is staying there... also the Peavey is so complete that I would like to keep it.. the Intellifex I haven't even tried but I think it will go.

No big deal, I will buy eveything again when I get my first few paycheques... it is just a cash flow problem right now but I will recover.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Rodrigo, before you leave you have to teach me everything you know about rack gear and amps! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I seriously dont know much and you've been a great help. Btw, didnt you register like only 2 months ago, damn! you've already got twice as many posts than me. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Rodrigo, selling anything other than your rack gear. I'm in Canada too (Montreal, to be precise).

Comment

Gorgi: Thanks for the compliments. I don't know much, I am just at the beggining of the journey... guys like John and Stuart are the ones one must listen to mainly...

Jerry: I have already sold pretty mcuh everything else... I have the cabinet and the carvin on ebay right now just if anyone is interested.

Comment

The rack is ALL gone now and has been replaced by a very portable Behringer V-amp 2... I know this is kind of a sacrilege but I was not able to move all that stuff back with me to Colombia... all I do is record anyways so its good for that... I was to cheap to buy the POD XT... I will change to that if I completely despise the V-amp.

Comment

...shoulda got the POD. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] But the V-amp isn't bad. I've had both. I like the POD. But you can't beat the price/vlaue of the V-amp.

Comment

Chris, I have sat down to listen to Pete's POD XT recordings and I feel very enthusiastic about the sound... however, I am giong to give the V-amp a chance... I can't justify the price difference unless I feel unhappy with the Behringer unit.

Call me crazy but one thing I would like to do is hook up a NICE amplification system to my computer and play/record that way... do you know something you would recommend?... I guess I can hook up the sound card to a head and then into a cabinet, that would be a cool computer speaker system ... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

A very good friend of mine just spent a few days A/B the pod and the v amp. For a dirty sound (no effects) for recording I think the v-amp was far and away the best choice. If you need and the effects go with a pod, but most recording software comes with tons of effects.
                            www.kiddhavok.com
                            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

if you go that route, you have to make sure your sound card's latency is low, or there will be a huge lag if you're playing in real time. With my P4 3.0ghz, Audigy2, running sonar 2.1XL, i have about a 100ms delay time between the strings hitting and the processed sound coming out.

Best of luck though.

Comment

Working...
                              X