Camo Amp (pics inside!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camo Amp (pics inside!)

Ok, I'm now building amps for survivalists... just kidding. Actually, I had a twister poweramp chassis layin' around, and I kinda mugged it with some paint and stuff. Derek (oklastar) had the great idea of using an army surplus ammo box for an enclosure, and it fits pretty well!

Amp is basically a hotrodded Marshall preamp with an EL84 SE poweramp. Still tweakin' it, but I had to share some pics. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Re: Camo Amp (pics inside!)

cool stuff [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That looks cool as hell! What are you sellin' those for?

Comment

That looks awesome!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good to see you NEVER get bored, Pete! Cool looking little monster you got there.

Comment

Pete, i've got the perfect cab to go with that amp [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Wow [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] that is so fruity [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Pete, what are the physical dimensions of that amp? I'm still liiking for a tube amp to fit in the head cabnet of my Marshall Mini stack.

Just add an FX loop and 2 outputs and I'm a REAL happy camper [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Normie

Comment

The ultimate cab for that would be the camo Marshalls that Scott Ian had! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

if toejam had a signature model, would it be called the camo-toe?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll just have to have Pete build me one and send it to me for free and I'll endorse it!! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hehe. That's great. Very cool. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Henrik, you are such a Marshall boy ... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hahahaha....

[ June 21, 2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Hey rod, the JMP-1 is gone. The JFX-1 is gone. An new Engl E530 preamp is on its way. A second hand TC G-major is on its way. And i've recently received a second hand Peavey 50/50 Classic poweramp. Also added a Behringer UltrafexII lately.

What were you saying about me and Marshall? LOL!

[ June 21, 2003, 04:34 AM: Message edited by: jackson1 ]
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by Normie:
                              Pete, what are the physical dimensions of that amp? I'm still liiking for a tube amp to fit in the head cabnet of my Marshall Mini stack.

Just add an FX loop and 2 outputs and I'm a REAL happy camper [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Normie
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The chassis is 6"x10"x2", height is just under 5".
                              email me the inside head dimensions at [email protected] with what you'd want features wise and we might be able to figure something out. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X