Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Chuckracer

Chuck:

I'm interested in your opinion of what type of device should I get for producing backing tracks and maybe record some of my music. I have a lot of music ideas I would like to explore and developed, so I'm looking for a device that I could use for laying down some guitar, bass, drums and synths tracks as well as one that will enable me to record music. I don't have money top buy now, but my wedding aniversary comes soon and the wife just ask me if there is something specific I would like to get for that ocasion. I don't have any experience with recording, so you have to consider that. Also, I would like to have a stand alone device, because my computer is not that reliable. Price should also be taken into account.

Re: Paging Chuckracer

Chuck:

Where are you brother?

Comment

Chuck has been out sick for a few...... he'll be back soon....
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Chuck:

I hope you feel better buddy.

Comment

Sorry Econ, been avoiding the computer for the last couple of days. Very sick.
          Anyhoo, there are probably 200 or more people herew who know tons more about this than I do.
          In fact, EVERYBODY knows more than I about the answers to your questions.

Comment

Working...
          X