Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone who owns a Genz Benz G-flex cabinet

http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp...412-GFLEX.html
    [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Re: Everyone who owns a Genz Benz G-flex cabinet

I know those must sound absolutely great,
    because they are so friggin' ugly that the sound has to get past that to make you love 'em!

Looks like something made by Pyramid or
    Community, not a high-end builder. Oh well, Im sure it sounds great! On looks
    though... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Maaaannn...

They WOULD build a 4X12 RIGHT after I get 2 2X12's! hahahaha

That's alright, this way is easier on the back!

Comment

Figures!! Oh well, at least with the 2 2x12's, I can easily bring 1 cab to smaller gigs... but damn - I may end up getting rid of one 2x12 and pick up a 4x12 anyway...

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Not only do those suckers look killer, but they sound amazing. I've got two of the 2x12's and they RULE!!

Comment

I had 2 2x12's, but sold one to my other guitar player. Now Im gonna have 6 12's...... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Whooooo-Hoooooooo [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Agreed. I'll NEVER use anything else.

Comment

and here it is.......

Comment

Dude... That looks sCary as hell. how much did the 4X12 run ya?

Comment

I work at a shop that carries these, so I got a sweet price. Retail is 1099 and street is gonna be somewhere around 719. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Genz-benz is here and phoenix so I was able to go straight to the factory to pick it up. I was told by Jeff Genzler that George has number 1,2,3and 4. This is number 5. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      Sounds a little different than the 2x12's. Just a little more mids. Not quite as scooped..... Im prolly gonna dump the other 2x12 and get another 412. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ June 30, 2003, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: toddstaples ]

Comment

Working...
                      X