Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky Me, I have one of the JUNK POD XTs'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Me, I have one of the JUNK POD XTs'!

Well, I've completely updated my POD XT and I now have noticed a problem. After I leave it on for an hour, the sound dies off. You can go here to see the POST over at the channel6(Line6) Forum:
    budman68 POST
    I've posted examples of how it sounds when I first turn it on(when it's cool) and after it's been on for an hour. This really blows and apparently I'm not the only one with this problem. I really like this unit too...... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    I'll be contacting Line6 shortly... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Anybody else having these symptoms?

Dave->

[ June 23, 2003, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: budman68 ]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Lucky Me, I have one of the JUNK POD XTs\'!

doesn't this have warranty.. most those posts are people complaining how they are out 400.00.

Comment

Oh yeah definitely but it's still a pain in the ass. I just got off the phone with customer service and they are going to have me send it back to be looked at. He said they are really backed up so it's going to be a couple of weeks before I get it back. Am I pissed? You bet! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Dave->

[ June 23, 2003, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: budman68 ]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey Dave where did you buy it? If its within 30-60 days the shop you bought it from should replace the unit for you.Especially since LINE6 acknowledges there is a problem with some of the XT's. My XT gets warm around the display and the power button but have noticed no sound drop offs and I play mine for hours at a time. Sorry about the bad luck after steering you towards the POD. When working correctly they are the ultimate tone tool.

Ric

Comment

Heh, heh, heh...hehehehehe - you said tool. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I just got a POD 2.3 a week ago, and I'm still perfectly happy with it. I'd love some of the models/stomp boxes the XT has, but I can bury myself in my POD already - even after having had the POD Pro a couple years ago! I'm gonna wait awhile before I pick up an XT I think. We'll have to see what Line 6 doe sto rectify this little SNAFU. I think Pete mentioned something about how warm they get when he commented on that amp that's basically just a tube poweramp/speaker cab combo for POD-style preamps.

[ June 23, 2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: chris_olson ]

Comment

Working...
          X