Opininons on Boss Twin Pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opininons on Boss Twin Pedals?

Anyone here try the boss drive zone or amp factory twin pedals? And if you have played both, which one is better? Thanks!

Re: Opininons on Boss Twin Pedals?

I tried a Boss Drive Zone. It nails just about every good Boss pedal ever made along with all the other popular pedals like the tube screamer, Rat, MXR Distortion + etc... It is a very nice pedal. Keep in mind that in live settings you can only really use 2 of the presets easily at a time.

Comment

Re: Opininons on Boss Twin Pedals?

I tried the Drive Zone, and it didn't like my setup much at all hehehe. My guess would be, if your amp tends to work well with various newer distortion pedals (like the Metal Zone), then it would probably work well with the Drive Zone (or others). I've tried some other newer distortion pedals like that with my setup, and it just doesn't care for them at all. Some do, some don't. Silly thing is, I got the Boss PW-10 pedal wah that has built-in overdrives and distortions, and my setup loves the Marshall Guv'Nor emulation on that pedal...doesn't like many of the rest of them in the slightest, but it really works well with that one setting.

Stu

Comment

Working...
      X