Digitech X-Series Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digitech X-Series Pedals

Hehehe thanks for the info on the Rampage situation. It's kinda odd...looking at the actual pic of his pedals on his page, I dunno what that one pedal is that looks silver. I assume it's his distortion or overdrive. But, the Austin is yellow or orange looking in the Rocktron pics, and the one in his pic certainly looks silver on my screen. The older Rampage I had was blue, if I remember correctly, then the new one is silver. But the pic there looks like it's silver but only has 3 knobs? Maybe it's some other kinda pedal entirely, I dunno hehe...

Stu

Comment

[img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Koreah eh? From back of pedal: Designed in U.S.A. made in China. - Tons of pedals are made in China that aren't crap... Snarling Dogs Whine-O for one. Personally avoid them though, especially if you haven't tried them. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Originally posted by toejam:
      Stu, the old Rocktron stuff was great, and USA made. Now they're crap, cheaply made in Korea, I believe. I've got an old Rocktron Surf Tremolo pedal that kicks ass. I'd personally avoid all of the new stuff Rocktron is putting out.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

[ July 02, 2003, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: DCZX ]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by DCZX:
          [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Koreah eh? From back of pedal: Designed in U.S.A. made in China. - Tons of pedals are made in China that aren't crap...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I said I "believe" the new ones were made in Korea... wasn't exactly sure. Either way, their new pedals are still not up to the quality of the old models and are pretty crappy compared to them. So whatever... [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

[ July 02, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X