Ultimate Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Setup

Ok, this place used to be packed with CAE's, Bogners, Soldanos… you name it. I know you guys are out there, and I know you guys love to brag, so show your cards and let’s see who's packin some heat.

Re: Ultimate Setup

I have a tissue box with 4, yes I said 4 elastic bands! Then I run it through a tin can attached to some string to a vintage campbells can. It may not be loud but oohh the tone [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got a Twisteramps prototype 4w all tube poweramp [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Hey, it's only 4w but it'll kick your Mom's ass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Yeah, speak up all you amp wh0res [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We've seen all the pics of flametops and graphics and solid black geetars - let's see some amp spreads [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've got a bunch of old pics on my site...I'll have to take some new ones of the current setup and of the Engl as well....I'm really diggin it and haven't plugged into the rack in a while now [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

- Joel
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Ye Mighty Soldano SLO:

And undressed...

Comment

I HAFTA CONCUR with Chuckles....ONLY...a RACKMOUNT SLO100 !!!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Wont find a usb port hooked to that board haha.

Comment

My Engl Blackmore and Bogner 2 x 12: http://images.andale.com/f2/105/127/10793409/1055813676312_P6190001.JPG ]Engl and Bogner[/URL]

[ July 07, 2003, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: fritzreiser ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jon, that's great [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Cheers,
                  Nick

oh, and *imagine a triaxis, and a 50/50 in a 12 space SKB rack, with 9 spaces left empty...an Avatar 412 with V30s next to it...a lightning Jackson SL2 next to that* that would be my gear...and making use of your imagination, you can have a faux-picture to think about!

Comment

My Lee Jackson stack. I just scored another one of these heads as well. If you guys have not heard his stuff you should check it out.

Comment

My GAS was out of control, so I've restrained myself a bit. I know Peaveys don't get a lot of love around here, but I've decided that the late `70s Classic models are the best value in tube combos. I've got 2x12 and 4x10 models, both single-channel 50W combos with two 6L6 tubes. That's it. With any good distortion source, these amps just sound fantastic. The 212 ran me $200, and the 410 was somewhere under $300; I found a matching 212ST cab for the 212.

I also have a Jackson Apogee 50 Tube Combo, with a pair of Celestion Vintage 30s. I used that, along with a Peavey Sheffield 212M cab, to record guitar tracks for my band's demo. I've never popped the tubes to see what they are, but as with the Peavey Classics, it's just a pair of power tubes, so the distortion channels (which I don't use) are analog of some variety. Good sounding preamp, but doesn't do death metal.
                      sigpic

Comment

Engl Savage 120!
                        http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

I'm sold on my Metaltronix M-1000 that i bought about a month ago. It's like an 80s modded JCM, it's a monster! I love this thing! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

82 Boogie Mark IIb Coliseum 300 with to factory mod (deaf louie effects loop)
                            www.kiddhavok.com
                            www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I'm still using the same rack setup, but have a Soldano HR50 that sounds pretty nice as well.

www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

Working...
                              X