Modding a VHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modding a VHT

I was wondering , is theyre any place i can get my VHT UL modded. I rebought it back and when i get my diezel herbert i want to run them in stereo. I want just basicly my VHT to have alittle more gain.

Re: Modding a VHT

Voodoo Amps. www.voodooamps.com - trace allen will make your amp kick ass. (More than it does now.)

One other thing to try if you just need a LITTLE more gain is get ahold of bob at eurotubes www.eurotubes.com and get some high gain tubes from him and put those in the first slots. A little more gain makes a huge difference in the early stages.

Pete

Comment

wow, i cant believe you need more gain on your ultra lead....mine was sick with gain

Comment

I don`t know the difference between the Ultra Lead and Classic, but I have a VHT Pittbull Classic 100 Combo and it has extreme gain with clarity. I sometimes run it with the Lead 80`s that are with it, and I sometimes run it with the Madison 4x12, depending on the sound I am after at the time. Maybe our 2 amps are that much different? I don`t think my VHT neads any mods at all, but maybe yours is voiced much differently? Jack.

Comment

Yeah slayer, i remember you sent me pics of your amp and of your jackson . Your amp is a little voiced different than mine . I think i have pinch more gain but not by much , the classic sounds great for 80s type of metal when i played one , i would love to get ahold of one , one of these days. My deizel the has more gain then my VHT UL so thats why i want the mod .

Comment

Working...
          X