NEED HELP FAST!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP FAST!!!!!!!!!!

I need to know if it's possibly to get a REALLY HEAVY tone out of a 5150II with a matching cab? i only need a yes or no answer.
    thanx in advance

Re: NEED HELP FAST!!!!!!!!!!

no

Comment

Very much yes. Ha! Forget you and ur one word answer... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You REEEEAAAALLLLY need the matching cab to get the most out of a 5150.

75 watt celestion cabs 30 watt vintage 30s just don't get the most out of it.

The 5150 cab lets you use the resonance and gain much higher...

Been there, done that. Get a 5150 cab soon as you can afford one if you want as much as you can out of that amp.

Comment

Yes ...what he said (John)

Bill
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

HELL YES!!

Comment

So far I am the only one who responded correctly!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

JC: You get...

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ July 15, 2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  JC: You get...

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's JG. Not JC, you fukktard. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ July 15, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Word ]

Comment

LOL I saw that "Thumbs Up" pic on the Hamer board earlier today. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Word:
                      It's JG. Not JC, you fukktard. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Not sure I ever heard that one before!

Dave->
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

RacerX...

Comment

It's JG. Not JC, you fukktard.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actualy, it could be JC. Hard to tell with made up login names. I don't think there's a protocal though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Now to un-hijack this thread and return the content to the original poster. Yes, I believe you can. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's JG. Not JC, you fukktard.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actualy, it could be JC. Hard to tell with made up login names. I don't think there's a protocal though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Now to un-hijack this thread and return the content to the original poster. Yes, I believe you can. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, maybe it's JGC Able. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I will explain my "made up" screen name.
                              JG are my initials
                              Cable is.... well.... cable..... because that is what I do for a living. I sell cable. Computer cable, audio cable, video cable, fire alarm cable, control cable etc...
                              I would have picked a cool screen name like most of you have but I am just not that cool or creative I guess. I was pretty cool in the 80's though.

Comment

Working...
                              X