Ashdown Fallen Angel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashdown Fallen Angel?

Hey, im new to the boards although have been reading them for along time. I was thinking of upgrading my exisiting valvestate combo to a head and cab. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the ashdown Fallen Angel head (60 watt version) and how it sounds as there are no dealers with this in stock. Ive seen it online for about £360ish which to me seems like a great price for an all valve head. I was thinking of running it through an Engl 4x12 as ive heard lots of good things about these.
    Any feedback would be excellent,

Thanks,
    Olly

www.roadkillonline.cjb.net

The newER wave of British heavy metal.

Re: Ashdown Fallen Angel?

i was considering an ashdown fallen angel too,

either a marshall jcm2000 40watt combo or the ashdown fallen angel 40watt combo

David

Comment

Hey, have u heard much about these amps? and how they sound etc? Im looking for a very thick metal tone mainly for rythum but also capable of screaming leads.

Any help you be excellent [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

I dont know anything about the Angel amp you're talking about, but someone before me mentioned the DSL 401 Marshall. On the JCM 2000 DSL 401 combo, I believe its one of best in the JCM 2000 line of amps. I've owned a TSL 100 and came close to buying the DSL 50 head but the DSL 401 just has more options.

Not to sound one sided like I want you to buy this amp, I just dont have any info on the other to give you, sorry.

Comment

try www.totalguitar.co.uk, its a british mag that had a review of the fallen angel in the latest issue so will hopefully be online soon try looking in and new guitar magazines, there are a few in britain that have got reviews in them

David

Comment

Working...
          X