Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VHT Pittbull

Hi,

Just in the process of losing my Mesa and gaining a VHT [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Okay, i'm looking at the CL50 and the CL100 and matching these up to either a 4x12 or the 2x12 Fat Bottom ( wish i could afford the UL )

Any of you guys recommend a good combination of these etc?

Does the 100 sound as good as the 50 on half power and is it a bit too brutal for home use? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks

Steve

Re: VHT Pittbull

I have a 1993 VHT Pittbull Cl-100 Combo, and I really like it. I either run it with the 2-Celestion Lead 80`s or with my Madison 4x12 cabinet for more Bass. It has intense gain, and I have a 50/100 watt switch, I like the choice. I don`t have Revberb, but I don`t nead it, but it does have the graphic EQ, that I really like. I have never heard the VHT Pittbull UL, but I do know they are different, but I am not sure why they are different and how they are different? I do reccomend 100 Watts though, as you can choose 50 if you want or nead that. If I were you, I would play the Classic and UL and see which sound you prefer? Good luck-Jack.

Comment

Working...
    X