New Peavey Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Peavey Gear

Has anybody else seen some of the new additions to the Peavey 5150 lineup? They have a 5150 II Combo, which is essentially the head, with half power, packaged into a combo. Meaning that the controls face the front, so it is literally the head plus a 2x12 in a box. There is also a 5150 II mini stack. This is a half power (60 watts) head with oversize 2x12 enclosures, kind of like the larger Boogie 2x12 cabs. This is probably the same head unit they are using in the combo. They are also building a 2x12 extension cabinet for the Triple XXX. Now if they would just build the 2x12 for the 5150...I had to 'settle' for a Genz Benz G-Flex cab for my 5150 combo! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: New Peavey Gear

Why don't they build a 5150 preamp!? I'd own one...

Comment

Where did you get the info on this new stuff? I didn't see anything on the Peavey site.
      sigpic

Comment

I second that
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

It isn't on Peavey's site, I checked as well. I got their new catalog from a local dealer. Lo and behold were the new products, pictured like they were already in production. You have to read the fine print "Coming Soon". So that's the scoop. I also think that the 5150 preamp is a killer idea, Peavey ought to run with it.

Comment

Working...
          X