schematics for reference and apogee amps available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schematics for reference and apogee amps available

Glad to see that you found your way here! I already emailed you back, but since I didn't ask anything specific, I might as well do it now. When were the Apogee amps actually built and sold? I've had mine for a couple of years now, and the previous owner apparently took pretty good care of it, so it looks much newer than I imagine it must actually be.
    sigpic

schematics for reference and apogee amps available

i am the designer and builder of the jackson amps known as the reference and apogee series, they are in no way affiliated or built by Laney... these were hand built one at a time in outside of Boston Mass.anyone wishing any info as to the history and repair, spares etc. should contact me at [email protected]

Comment

Re: schematics for reference and apogee amps available

The amps were originally called CHUNKY amps i designed them in 1990, the original amps had a more nastier and somewhat different tone but in a good way and there were a couple different models also ...i custom built these for various players and for floor stock in local music stores in the new england area until i received a phone call one day from a music store where we had one of the amps on display and the owner of the store told me that Jackson guitars (then IMC) was very interested in having this amp line ...we negotiated for some time and came up with a deal and started building the amps for Jackson..that was around 1992-94...there is much more to the history and i will be glad to answer any questions........Steve Mauriello

Comment

Re: schematics for reference and apogee amps available

Very interesting. Cool of you to stop by zeke. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
        X