soundclips needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: soundclips needed

Hmmmm.... Considerably better... Except that "into the void" one... The last powerball clips (6 and 7 up from the bottom) the bottom were quite interesting.

Even that death tune with the Savage displayed a nice side of that amp.

Nice character. A "little" lacking in the brutality area. But, wow. Quite cool actually.

Thanx for that link!

Comment

I am TOTALLY digging the Roccaforte HG100 clips on Roccafortes site! Man, I should NOT have heard those...

DerekB, I'll be talking with you about a Z-10 footswitch on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
        I am TOTALLY digging the Roccaforte HG100 clips on Roccafortes site! Man, I should NOT have heard those...

DerekB, I'll be talking with you about a Z-10 footswitch on Monday.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get in touch with me any time.You own a Savage 120?

Derek

Comment

Thats exactly what i thought Chuckracer.

Comment

Dangerous clips, eh Jon?

DerekB, I will have one in a week or so and need a footswitch for it. The Z10, I think?
            I have no idea if I'm keeping it or not, but I'll need the footswitch either way. I'm coming from an SLO, so it's really gotta shine!

Comment

Well, nothing comes too close to my rig actually Chuck. But, a head that sounds like that is hard to ignore. Especially when my rig weighs 3 times or more than a head. I was hoping this Uberschall would be the thing. But, not really for me.

Comment

DerekB's friend posted one more clip on harmony-central:

http://pantz.iuma.com/audio/Michael_...hrash_clip.mp3

(Sorry for not giving credit last time I pasted links, you guys deserve it)

This guy really knows how to play, check it out [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Anthrax was great way back when. Cool song I saw the video Dan Spitz is playing the ninja turtle xtrr and Joey is wearing Indian clothes with full headdress. Great amp was that the powerball? Either way Engl rules what do you say John {CM} [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X