Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Out of curiosity...

Originally posted by skidd:
    Let me know when you get this rolling. I'll be looking for 2 1x12 half back cabs (with a close the back opt.)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a great idea, and an option every cabinet maker should have! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Let me know when you get this rolling. I'll be looking for 2 1x12 half back cabs (with a close the back opt.)
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Let me interject my idea.

I've always wanted a 4x12 cabinet that has a BUILT IN one or two space rack that is part of the cabinet itself, not a separate cabinet. That way, I could still have the same cosmetic look as I would have with my head and cabinet and not have to have a separate small rack with the one or two pieces of rack gear I need.

I wonder if two (side by side) two space rack slots would be possible or if that's too big??

I would definately be interested in something like that, especially if I could get it in a 2x12 model that would look like my Genz Benz Lynch cabs!

Comment

Hey Black Mariah, I have some ideas for custom cabs but I'm afraid that they are much more basic than most of these here...I'd just want some with no grillcloth, and some metal grilles over the speakers, stuff like that to make it really durable and practical. By the way guys, Groove Tubes had a combo amp or something with a small rack built in.

Comment

Alright, I'm doing it. It will be a couple of months before I can start in, but I'm definitely doing it. Where's that startup capital when you need it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Since I have a couple of 12's laying around I'll put together a 2x12 in a couple of weeks and see what you guys think. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X