has anyone played the Vetta 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone played the Vetta 2?

Has anyone had the chance to sit down and play that new Vetta 2 head yet? If so what did you think?
    www.SeveredSavior.com

Re: has anyone played the Vetta 2?

Bump. I am selling a bunch of gear to buy one, so I am curious if anyone has spent a lot of time playing one.

Comment

I have a I upgraded to II specs (you can download an update that makes a Vetta I identical except for cosmetics and the digital outs on the back).

I posted clips of the II in the MP3 section - look for the last two things I posted there.

Anything else you wanna know? I've gigged with it - worked great.

Pete

Comment

After I got an email from TwisterAmps explaining the Vetta vs Vetta II, I decided to purchase the Vetta. I just bought one on eBay for $999 which includes the FBX footboard. It already has the Vetta II upgrade installed on it, also.

I'll post a review after I get it.

Thanks for the help, Pete. You rock! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by fritzreiser:
          After I got an email from TwisterAmps explaining the Vetta vs Vetta II, I decided to purchase the Vetta. I just bought one on eBay for $999 which includes the FBX footboard. It already has the Vetta II upgrade installed on it, also.

I'll post a review after I get it.

Thanks for the help, Pete. You rock! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, glad to hear you got a great deal. Plus if it ends up NOT being your cup of tea, you can always get your money back.

If you have any questions about the amp after you get it, email me. I'll share my techniques and tips on making the thing sound good (to me at least.)

Pete

Comment

Working...
          X