behringer ultra G active di

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behringer ultra G active di

I just got one of these dirt cheap the other day , probably the best buy I have made all year other than my dxmg in gunmetal grey , have any of you guys tryed these [ultra g di] yet ? //Steve

Re: behringer ultra G active di

That's the red one isn't it?...our bass player uses the silver one and I know of another bass player who uses the red one, not sure why he does that.

How are you using it?

Comment

Re: behringer ultra G active di

as far as i know the red one I have is active and the silver one is passive , but the one I got has the behringer 4 12 cab sim on it , and it's a sim of the 4 12 cab I own so it's totally acurate as far as getting my tone on tape or hard disk [haven't tryed it on harddisk yet but I have tryed it on tape] it's a little hard to get the right levels and pretty picky but when ya get it figured out the sound bloody killer , I would go this way for recording [but I'd also use a mic] also with good mic as well and you'd get some ****ing thick guitar tracks forsure , and next time I am doing more than ****ing 1 track 3 forsure and then what ever dave is gonna do [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
      X