Cornford amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornford amps

I havent heard much about cornford amps but my work has just became a dealership so if anyone has played one I would like your info...

cheers

Rar!

Re: Cornford amps

Well, you don't want my info, because I haven't played one, but I don't usually let that stop me. I heard one being demo'd at a NAMM show, and it sounded like a pretty cool high-rev Marshall sound to me. Cool as far as straight-amps without any added goodies, that is.

Stu

Comment

probably don't want my info either, but I know the guys at Guitar Techniques have been using them to provide the audio examples on the CD accompanying the magazine for a while. They get quite a range of sounds out of them. All great players too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Here are some reviews from Guitarist magazine
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I saw them at NAMM too but haven't played them. Supposedly they're really well built English boutique amps. www.bostonguitar.com sells them too.

[ September 17, 2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: Venomboy ]

Comment

yeah, point to point hand made british amps... Im sure they will sound sweet, Im just waiting fot the 1st order to come though

RaR!

Comment

there is a model in the new vetta software of one, sounds like a hot rodded marshall.

dave

Comment

Originally posted by terrax:
              there is a model in the new vetta software of one, sounds like a hot rodded marshall.

dave
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn Dave, I just listened to your Video clip from your website and you sound like an incredible player man. Good stuff!!!1

Derek

Comment

Satch used them on his last CD for a good sample of how they sound. The HD147 tone sounds close to that
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by DerekB:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by terrax:

dave
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn Dave, I just listened to your Video clip from your website and you sound like an incredible player man. Good stuff!!!1

Derek
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks a lot, there are a few mp3's on there too from some older stuff i did. i'm in the never ending process of writing new stuff [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X