Good amp combo easy on the back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good amp combo easy on the back

When I had my studio, it has amazing tone ONCE. Seriously, it sounded great once and that was it. The rest of the time, it wasn't horrible, but it certainly wasn't good. I couldn't wait to get rid of the amp. It sounding good was a fluke. They are also not versatile. My buddy still uses the 55 watt version and it definitely has it's shortcomings, There are way better amps out there.

Comment

Any and all amplifier weight issues resolved with this.

http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/smokeyamps.html

Check out the video clip [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Deffiantely not a VHT 2x12 combo. I have a 1993 VHT Pittbull CLX-100 2x12 combo, and it weighs a feakin ton [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] It has very high gain, but probably too heavy than you are looking for. jack.

Comment

Genz benz flex 212, and you get to keep the Engl.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
          X