Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah?

Has anybody here tried the Mark Tremonti Power Wah from Morley? How does it compare to other famous/classic/popular wahs? I'd either like to consider this pedal or the Bad Horsie 2 pedal... something switchless.

Re: Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah?

the bad horsie is more versatile.the powerwah seemspretty good though

Comment

Ahh yes, that's what I would have guessed since the Bad Horsie 2 has contour knobs and all that fancy jazz. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] All the more expensive Morley pedals are hard to find on Ebay, and my local stores don't have them. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I have not played the Tremonti, but Oz Fox of Stryper was playing one last night and the night before and he sound killer when he used the Wah.

Comment

I have one and it is unreal. It is a wah and a boost pedal all in one. Push it all the way to the floor and it becomes a boost for solo's. Very nice pedal.

Comment

I don't know about the Tremonti wha, but I have an original Bad horsie and I love it. I did try the Bad horsie II and ,to me all the contour knob did was add noise.
            Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

I have a tremonti wah and i must say its the best wah i have ever used so far. I love the boost for solos to.

Comment

Working...
              X