Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss DD6 / Ice box questions

Hi all,
    Well, my little Digitech RP 100 took a dump on me, so I replaced it with a Boss DD6 and a DOD Ice Box Chorus. Those were the only two efficts I used the RP for and rather than buy another, I decided to upgrade to 'real' products, rather than another 'toy.' So to speak.
    So far I love these two and find them far better than the sounds I could get out of the RP.

My question is does anyone here have a couple good general settings? Clean (for the chorus) a heavy riff and a solo setting would be great.

I am learning these two as I go along, but the starting points listed in the respective manuals aren't very inspiring.

Right now my chain is Cry Baby to Boss DS-1 to Ice box chorus to Boss DD6 Delay - DOD EQ - Marshall mini stack

Normie
    (Cured of GAS for the moment)

Re: Boss DD6 / Ice box questions

I had an Ice Box for a couple years that someone gave me when I bought an amp, but I only used it like twice, since I have another chorus pedal and my other amp has chorus. It was pretty decent from what I remember. I just sold it to John Villalobos because he loves those things, so hopefully he can chime in and help you better.

[ October 10, 2003, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: toejam ]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
    X