So who's interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's interested?

The '65 Mustang that's been taking up all my workspace will be gone for a couple of months (paint) so I'll have an opportunity to throw together some cabinets. So...

Is anyone here interested in buying one? I'll be putting together a 2x12 for sure and if I can get a couple of people interested I'll go ahead and throw together another 2x12 and maybe even a 4x12 slant front. It just depends on if there's any IMMEDIATE interest here. I can't afford right now to put together anything that won't be sold for a while, so I'd like to make sure that whatever I do put together has a potential immediate buyer. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Admins: If this violates the dealer post rules in any way, feel free to delete it. I know the rules and I know that this is bending them quite a lot, but this is a one-time-only thing before I go off and make something (or several somethings [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) that I can't sell.

Re: So who\'s interested?

I may be interested in a 1x12 or 2x12, but probably not for awhile.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm interested! In getting the game Fire Emblem for my GameBoy Advance, probably next month!

Oh yeah, and I'm interested in electric guitars. Just a little side hobby to my video game habit.

Who all out there is interested...in...ANYTHING, like the topic says? Cooking? Karate? Chocolate? Elves? Inflatable love dolls? C'mon, gotta be some more of you out there who are intersted in SOMETHING? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Stu

[ October 15, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: StuTDavis ]

Comment

I'm generally dis-interested...

Comment

I'm interested in chocolate... white chocolate, and Reese's peanut butter cups. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You know, there's more to a post than the topic. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

While I don't have the money right now to order one, I'm really interested in seeing the ones that you make. Good luck BM!!

Comment

Nope, no interest here in buy'n some cabinets.

Im paying off my SL2H, just paid $25 for a guitar, and my Epi LP is get'n replaced... whoo hoo thats 3 guitars com'n my way, sweet [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

BM

You know, I'z just goofin around with ya, there. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for not getting all bent outta shape on me hehehe. Sounds like fun with the cabinets...good luck, hope they end up sounding good for ya.

Stu

Comment

I don't have the disposable cash right now, but I might be interested in the future. I'm definetely interested in seeing how they come out, and hearing how they sound [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I might be interested in a 4x12.

Comment

ALRIGHT! Finally got some cash in hand. I'll be picking up some supplies this week and I'll probably bang out a couple this weekend. I can't wait to see what they look like myself. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's All in my Head: If you're looking, send me an email. I can get some pics of a cabinet I put together a while back for myself. It's not pretty, it's not covered and has no grill cloth, but it'll give you an idea of how they're put together. Hrm... this is getting dangerously close to a dealer post. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

How much for 2 1/12 half back with an option to be a closed back?
                          www.kiddhavok.com
                          www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Working...
                          X